When you are using a Mac to access Matrix and add/edit photos on your listing, if you get a popup window that explains how to load photos but are unable to actually load photos, it is likely Safari's Reader View filter interfering with the Matrix webpage. Reader View puts a filter on websites that removes all media (photos, videos, advertisements, etc.) so you can focus solely on the text of the page. Unfortunately, if you have it enabled within Matrix, it interferes with Manage Photos functionality. You will need to disable Reader View in order to successfully add photos to your listing.
The easiest way to disable Reader View in Safari on Mac is to click the Reader View button in the URL text field in your browser window. It's on the left side of the URL text field.
You can also manually disable specific sites that are currently open or have been configured in the Preferences section of Safari's settings.
- Launch Safari on your Mac.
- Click the Safari App menu in the Menu bar on the left side.
- Click on Preferences in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Websites
- Select Reader from the sidebar menu.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to a website you've visited in the Currently Open Websites or Currently Configured
- Select Off.