If you have a property that is in a state other than Connecticut, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Add/Edit tab, click Add New (in the Listing section) and choose the property type of the listing.
- Enter 999999999 as the parcel ID for the property. Because this is an Out of Area listing, there is no existing parcel ID in our system.
- On the Address tab of Listing Input, select the correct State, County and City.
- We do have the NY, MA and RI counties that border CT, so you should find those in the drop down menu.
- If the correct County or City is not available select Unknown from the drop down menu; if the correct Neighborhood is not listed select, N/A from the drop down menu.
- In the Tax Information section, enter in the correct current Property Tax, Assessment and Tax Year. For the Mil Rate enter “0”.
During input, you may click Submit Listing at any point to save the work you have done thus far and continue at a later date. Just make sure you first go to the Status tab and confirm that it is set to Incomplete.
The first time you save as Incomplete, it will generate a list number for you.