When you want to use a custom export (spreadsheet) that you have already created:
1. Perform a search that matches the type of export you created. For example, if you created a Cross Property export, you can access it after running any type of listing search (Residential, Land, etc.).
2. View the results and select the listings you want to export to your custom spreadsheet.
3. After selecting the desired listings, go to the Actions bar at the bottom of the screen and click Export:
4. Use the drop down menu to select the appropriate custom export:
5. Click the Export button. This will merge the selected listings from Matrix into a spreadsheet with the fields you selected when creating the custom export. The spreadsheet will then be downloaded to your PC. For instance, if you are using Google Chrome, it will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen.
If you want to see a list of all of the custom exports you have created, go to My Matrix> Settings> Custom Exports. Use the drop down arrow to switch between the types of exports: