If you want to search for all listings that were marked Show in the past (ex: during the month of January 2019):
- Search> Cross Property search
- Remove checks in any of the statuses (this will show you all listings, regardless of their current status; also, listings that were changed to Show a long time ago are likely no longer Show, so selecting Show during this search will likely return few, if any, matches).
- Select any other criteria (Town, price, etc.).
- Go to the bottom of the search screen and use the Additional Fields section to add the Cont to Show Date field (click Back when you are done).
- When you are back on the search screen, enter the desired date range in the Cont to Show Date field (ex: 01/01/2019-01/31/2019).
- Go to Results to see all of the properties that were marked Show during the specified date range.
These instructions will also work if you want to see listings that went into other statuses during a set date range:
- Coming Soon to Active
- Date Back on Market
- Date Contract
- Date Temp off Market